I thought I should probably update since it's been a really long time since I have been on here. I will start with Addie and then Lillie and if there's time, I will write more.
Addilyn is probably the best baby in the world. No really. She is such a good baby. She sleeps from 6-8 hours each night (never less than 6) doesn't fuss, smiles and is stinkin cute. I feel so lucky to be her mom.
This little one is three months old now and growing like a weed. I think that is the main reason she sleeps so much. She just can't stop growing. At her 2 month appointment (which I never posted about...) she weighed almost 13 pounds and was in the 93% for her weight. I wouldn't be surprised if she weighed 16 lbs now. I love the chubby thighs and the kissable cheeks. She certainly gets kissed all the time.
She is so strong. She is already a pro at sitting in the bumbo and I wouldn't be surprised if she was sitting up on her own within the month. When she is laying down, she is always trying to sit up and can lift her head and shoulders all the way off the ground (like a sit up.) it's pretty impressive.
Having these two little girls in my life is my favorite.



1 comment:
She is just adorable, I look forward to her and Sophia being great friends!
Post a Comment