Saturday, June 11, 2011

Catching up

Alright.  It's probably time I update this blog of mine.

How far back do I want to go?  Now that is the real question.  I am going to do a quick recap of the things that have been going on for the last couple of months.

Let's start in April.



I turned 26.  It was a really fun birthday, and John surprised me with a weekend getaway to Park City.  We started out with a couple's massage and then went to dinner at Ruby Tuesday's (one of our favs).  The outlets were a definite next stop for us and I got some new clothes and sunglasses with my birthday money and John got the watch that he is putting up in the picture (on his wrist).  We stayed at a fancy hotel called the Newpark and ate cold stone ice cream while watching movies.  John got into the hot tub that was out on our balcony and really enjoyed it (especially after the massage) and I put my feet in since I am pregnant and couldn't get all the way in.  The next morning I got breakfast in bed!  John had kneaders deliver french toast, fruit and juice to our room.  Boy, it was YU-MMY!  It was the perfect, relaxing weekend.  I was nervous about it at first because I had never left Lillie over night before.  Luckily she behaved and I was able to enjoy myself with John.  Who know the next time that will happen :)


For family night one night, I decided it would be fun to get some KFC and go on a picnic with John and Lillie.  It was such a fun time.  We went to a little park near our house and ate and then Lillie played in the swings and didn't want to leave.  Here are a couple cute pics I got.


Next, I guess I should announce that we found out that we are having another GIRL!!!  We have thought we were having a boy all along, so when they said girl, we were a little surprised, but thrilled!  It will be so fun for Lillie to have a sister so close to her (I would know).  Consequently, since we have only been thinking boy, we have a boy name picked out, but haven't really come to any decision on a girl name.  Good thing we have a while before we have to choose.  I am currently 22 weeks along.

Here are some random cute pics of Lillie that I have taken recently. 


Blogger won't let me upload any more pictures to this post, so I will continue in another post.

No comments: