Saturday, June 11, 2011

Catching up cont....

Here is the second edition of catching up.  If you missed the first part, click here.

a couple of weeks ago, John and I went with his family to Les Mis up at the Capitol Theater.  I had never seen it before, so I was really excited to go.  It was different then I thought it would be, but I enjoyed it.  I always love going to the theater.


On to the next item....Anders.  My little brother is growing up!  He got his mission call to San Antonio, Texas!  We are so proud of him and his decision to serve a mission.  He seems to be really excited about it.  He leaves Sept. 7th.  Here is the video of him opening the call.

We also went to Anders graduation at the Marriot Center.  It was kind of funny to see that the Valedictorian was originally from Springville, but had moved and changed schools to Lone Peak when he was a Sophomore.  Throughout his speech, I just HAD to give John a hard time about it since he used to be a red devil himself.  It was pretty funny.  Here is the graduate.





He was also ordained before the graduation.  Here are some photos of that.


Another exciting thing that has happened recently is John's little sister Ashley got married!  We are so excited for her and Mitch.  They make such a great couple and they seem so happy.  Here are some pictures from the wedding day.



Of course I had to add pictures of these two little cuties.  They were so cute in their wedding outfits.  It's too bad they didn't let me take some cute pictures of them before they started to take off layers and undo hairdo's :)


I think that catches us up to now.  We went to the zoo the other day, but I think this post is long enough.  I will post it some other time. 

Phew. 

No comments: