Sunday, June 27, 2010

Busy Week


This week has been such a busy one.  We have had so much fun with the Lehi Roundup Celebration.  On Monday we went to the "Lehi's Got Talent" show at the park.  It was actually really fun.  They had age groups starting at 7 and it was adorable to see the 7 year olds talents.  The Bear Neccessities was my favorite.  We packed a picnic and enjoyed the entertainment.

After the talent show, we went to the outdoor movie the city provided at the ball park.  They were showing Percy Jackson.  It didn't end up starting until nearly 10, but it was so fun.  The whole night was a free family night/date.  It was just fun to get out of the house and do something different than usual.

On Friday, I had two free seven peaks passes that I needed to use before the 26th, so we went.  John had work, so I invited Anna to come.  Some of my siblings came as well.  It was not too crowded and the weather was perfect.  We had a good time relaxing and playing in the water.  The babies loved it too! 

Saturday, we went to the parade in the morning and then spent the rest of the day at home doing yard work and I even painted the bathroom on the main floor.  (no pictures yet.)

All in all, it was a busy but really fun filled week. 

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like a fun week! So, I did your sister in law's wedding video (way back in the day) and I'm dying at how much her baby looks like her hubby! What a cutie! Lillie is getting so big! We need to see her again!

Richard and Carlie said...

Seven Peaks looks like SO much fun with the kiddos!