Lillie, of course, got spoiled. I got her a baby doll. It is her very first and she LOVES it! (as well as loves ON it.)
We started to try the cry it out method. For the last month or so, Lillie has not been sleeping well. I was blaming it on teething, but once she wasn't teething anymore, she was still waking up every 1-2 hours every night. It was awful. We decided to try to let her learn to self soothe. The first night she cried 15-20 min about 3 times and then slept from 2:30 to 7:30! It was amazing. The next night was even better. We put her in bed and she played quietly for a little bit then cried for about 5 min and then slept from 11:00 till 6:30. Best night ever. Hopefully it will continue on.
3 comments:
I love that hat!! She has improved on crawling since the first day! She is soooooo funny!!
cutie!
i'm glad the cry it out is working. i love it. i know it's mean, but it works.
I love when babies start crawling around, even though they are into everything! Lillie is so cute and I love her hair! We would love to get together with you guys! The babies would have fun playing together too!
Post a Comment