Lillie's bathroom Before:
After:
Still needs a rug, but no worries because I know which one I want. I just have to go buy it.
My craft room before:
After:
I am still needing to paint, but I love having my own work space.
Family Room Before:
After:
I still need to hang our family picture, but I love the color.
Dining Room Before:
After:
Ideas on what to do on the big wall next to the table?
Kitchen Before:
After:
Lillie's room Before:
After:
This has been one of the longest to do, but my favorite by far. I still need several things, but I love the stripes.
That is all for today. I will post more as we finish projects. We love our new house!
4 comments:
Love it! Lillie's room is so cute.
It looks so cute! I bet you're having a ball! I'm jealous! You should check out Ikea for pictures for that big wall in your dining area. I got 2 big pictures for not very much!
Hey Jonie! Your guys' house is lookin' good!
you are so creative and make things so cute! I totally miss you and really want to come see your new place! call me one of these days when you have some time to hang out!
Post a Comment