The other fun activity that everyone got really involved in was horse shoes surprisingly. There was inevitably always a game of horse shoes going on the whole time we were there. It became an obsession for everyone almost. It was really fun to see everyone involved though.
Something that was really cool was that Sandra's brother came up with them to the reunion and brought a fire thrower thingy. He would bring it out at night and put on a show for all the kids. Then I found this really cool setting on my camera that let me take some really cool pics. This crazy one is actually my little cousin who is like 8-9 years old. He was crazy with the fire. It was really fun to watch though.
I just wanted to post this picture because I thought it was so cute. This is Jessie holding Brandon who is so stinkin cute!
1 comment:
Love the picture of your dad! That is too funny! Typical but funny!
Post a Comment