Saturday, August 23, 2008

Lagoon Day

Yesterday we went to Lagoon with Jill and Kelly Neel. We had a blast. John's work gave us some tickets and so we went. It was really crowded and the lines were long, but it didn't bother us too much. We just had a really good time. This is Jill and Kelly waiting in line for wicked. It was the first ride of the day and we waited a good 50 min. to get on the ride, but boy was it worth it. It is a great rollar coaster:)

After wicked we went to pioneer village and fullfilled a dream I have had for a long time. We got western pictures taken. It was hilarious. They asked the boys what costumes we should have and vice versa. We thought the boys should be outlaws, and the boys thought we should be.....well just look for yourself. I forwarn you though, I look like I have man arms. yuck.

The pictures turned out great except for that stupid man arm of mine. Why oh why didn't the photographer just simply say "hey, you have a man arm. Why don't you put it down or put something in front of it to hide it." It would have been really helpful. Everyone else looks great though. I like how both of the boys are squinting their eyes like, "oh ya....I'm an outlaw."
This is us on re-entry. It was a toss up between whether to ride blast off or re-entry, but I think we chose the best one. It is always one of my favorites.


For those of you that have never gone on the sky coaster, you have never lived. This is us waiting for our turn to go on the sky coaster. It is always one of my favorite things to ride when we go to Lagoon. John says that it isn't so bad, except for the going up part. It is quite the thrill:) 300 hundred feet in the air. We decided it is very similar to bungie jumping.

This is John and I at the end of the day.....ok maybe not quite the end of the day. We went home around 8:30. I know, we are lame, but the lines were like 2 hours long at the end of the day. We can only handle one hour of wait time.
After lagoon we went back to our house and watched man on fire (the edited version) It was a really good movie. (thanks Jill and Kelly) By the time the movie was over it was one in the morning. It was a really great day.

2 comments:

Vindie said...

Wow looks like you guys had a blast! I love the western picture you all look great!

Shelly said...

Hey you! Michelle Castillo here! So great to see your blog, mine is shelly-c.blogspot.com. Oh, and you went to Brian Regan and I didn't see you there? Well, maybe it was a different night...but he was great! Hope that all is well! Luv ya!