On Thursday night we went with to see Brian Regan at the Thanksgiving Point ampitheater. It was really fun. He is always fun to go see perform. It was a lot of fun to be able to spend some time with John. Here are a couple of pics. We went with John's parents, Ashley (John's sis), some of Ashley's friends and two of John's cousins (Jake and Max).
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
looks like a great night! who is brain, is he a comedian?
Jonie! Your blog is so cute! It looks like Brian Reagan was fun! I'm excited to start seeing you around more, but I'm not too excited to get back to school...
4 comments:
looks like a great night! who is brain, is he a comedian?
Ya he's a comedian. You should look him up sometime. He tells some funny jokes:)
Jonie! Your blog is so cute! It looks like Brian Reagan was fun! I'm excited to start seeing you around more, but I'm not too excited to get back to school...
He is freaking hilarious. Did he do his new stuff? We watched both his DVD's at our family reunion. We're big fans.
Post a Comment