Friday, July 30, 2010

a list

Life is busy.  It's true.  I should probably be better at documenting the things that we do.  Here is a list of the things we have been doing these last couple of weeks.

1. Spanish Fork Rodeo















2. learned how to play the guitar.  (ok, so I only learned three chords. BUT- I was able to play along at the Sumsion campfire which was the reason for learning in the first place.)




















3. Sumsion Family Reunion
















4. Gave talks in church
5. Started planning for Lillie's 1st birthday party. (more to come on that next week.)
6. Lillie got her 6th and 7th teeth.  (Life isn't always smiles around here, but isn't this the cutest sad face you have ever seen?)



















7. Took some incredibly cute pictures of the two cutest cousins ever.






















8.  AND I finished building and sanding my bench and shelf (remember this?)  As soon as I paint it, I will do the final reveal.

Phew, what a busy but fun time we have had. 

1 comment:

Pease Family said...

I love love love the cowgirl outfit!!! Also the lollipop picture. She is such a cute girl. We're coming up August 10th! I would love to hang out! I'll send you a facebook or something.