Welcome to our bird crap....I mean beautiful home.
I do hope you enjoy the droppings...I mean the decorations.
I sure hope you're hungry. We're having a BBQ!
Please come visit again soon!
In all seriousness, we have a bird problem in case you couldn't tell. It. IS. BAD.
We are hoping that by enlisting our new friend Dalen's help that we will be able to solve our bird problems. Dalen is a little shy, but I wanted you to be able to meet him.
Say hello to me leetle friend...
Yes, that's right. I have a fake owl. AND it is in my front flower bed. I suddenly feel really old and like I should have a lawn gnome sitting next to it.
Please work.
(name courtesy of the box "Dalen" came in)
5 comments:
You should stake Oscar outside so he can bark at the birds. Two problems solved with one leash!
:0)
Oh dear! Good luck with that I hope it works
Jonie - right after I left your house I came home and discovered that my neighbors have a GIANT FAKE owl too! There must really be something to it. TOO funny! The name really fits. Haha
OK, I laughed out loud at Dalen. That is too funny! (But a pain too, I'm sorry!) I can't believe Lillie is 9 months!!!
I have a friend who put a fake snake on the ledge and she said it worked.... YUCK!!!
Post a Comment