It didn't really hit me when she got her call to Mesa, AZ.
It didn't hit me while she was talking about her excitement to go to the Temple.
Not even while we were in the temple together.
I didn't really notice while she was buying all of her missionary gear.
Her mission farewell? Nope, not even then did it hit me. She gave an amazing talk which just made me realize what an incredibly caring, talented and spiritual person that she is.
It even didn't hit me while she was being set apart as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints by our Stake President tonight.
It wasn't until I was sitting here at home, lost in my thoughts browsing facebook when I happened upon this beautiful picture.
Isn't she just beautiful? I am here to tell you that she is beautiful both inside and out. She is the kindest, sweetest, and most happy person that you are likely to meet.
The people of Arizona are so lucky to get such an amazing missionary. I know that she is destined to do so many great things for the people there.
I only wish that I would have realized sooner that I was losing her so quickly.
I love you Jessie! Good luck!

7 comments:
She is amazing! i love her too!
good luck Jesse!
BEAUTIFUL is right!! She will be one amazing missionary! Talk about changing the world...she will do it!
I love Jessie soo much! how about you come to my house so we can cry together! ok?
Lovely tribute to a lovely young woman! Love you all!!!!!
That almost made me start crying! You guys are all so cute! Good luck to Jessie!
She is beautiful! Maybe I'll see her in Mesa. :) It's already hot here. Today it's 93 (at least in Tucson.) She'll be an AWESOME missionary and I miss ya Jonie! By the way, I need to get your phone number!
Very nice tribute Jonie! Well written. I totally agree with all of it. You're a good sister!
Post a Comment