This is John. It's 3:00 am, and I am trying to put Lillie to sleep again. I thought I would put a few more pictures on here from this last week. Also, we went and had some professional pictures done so there should be some goods one to come. Let's hope I can get back to sleep soon. :)
4 comments:
She just gets cuter by the minute!! Thanks for the pictures!!
Lillie is such a cutie! We were up with Isaac at 3:30! Isn't the lack of sleep great?!
Congratualtions !! Nicholaus was a C-section also, but not until after I went through labor and was in an emergency situation. And he really was 9 lb.s 12 oz.
So I know some of your pain and frustration. But sure glad you are both home and well now. I will be coming down in late September or early October for Nic & Sarah's little girl so I would love to see you then (you and John will both be quite sleep deprived by then). Take care, Love, Diane
I love Lillie She is the cutest baby Ihave seen in a long time!!!
Post a Comment