Monday, July 20, 2009

38 Weeks

There is movement!!!! Yay!

So I just got back from my doctors appointment and I am dialated to a 1, 50% effaced and the baby is at a negative 2 station! I know it doesn't really mean anything, but I am still excited because it means that my body is at least trying and that I don't have to be pregnant forever :) The doctor was really impressed with the amount of change and told me he thinks I will have the baby by my due date. (which is coming up really quick.) I am still planning on going over my due date, but it would be really AWESOME if she decided to come a little sooner.

4 comments:

Katie Lane said...

yay! improvement is good!!!

The Conrad Family said...

Oh I am happy for you! Just make sure it works with your Dad's schedule! Keep me posted! I can't wait to meet Lillie!

jessie said...

ohp, im sorry but you only have 11 days before you must wait a week after your due date.. better start the pep talks to her :)

Richard and Carlie said...

Yay!!! So excited for her to get here!