Well, we are getting to the end of this pregnancy. I am 36 weeks along today. This morning I had my dr. appointment and there is some good news. I am dialated to a 1 1/2 and 50 % effaced. Also, my cervix is nice and soft.
There are a lot of things that I have been concerned about with this pregnancy. I want more than anything to be able to have a VBAC instead of another c-section. It has been frustrating to me to hear all of the things that have to go perfectly in order for that to happen. I know there are a lot of women who have had a successful VBAC which gives me hope for having one of my own. It doesn't make me any less concerned that it won't work out for me though.
So here's to hoping that I show more progress at my appointment next week.
6 comments:
I think it would be ideal if you just walk everywhere. Particularly if you walk to mom's house from yours everyday... I think that ought to help. I'm excited for you, sis!
Good luck in these last weeks! I hope everything does go perfectly for you to have a VBAC.
yay! you're near the end! good luck friend!
Good luck, Jonie. I hope everything goes well for you. I know how nerve-racking it can be hoping for a VBAC and stressing about everything that can go wrong. I've had two successful VBACs and highly recommend it! But, either way, hopefully this baby arrives here healthy and strong. Ultimately that's what matters most!
So close! Can't wait to see her beautiful face. I hope everything works out for you to be able to do the VBAC too! Good luck
GOOD LUCK! i really hope it works out!!!! :)
Post a Comment