Sunday, November 28, 2010

Another catch up attempt

I swear the weeks go by faster and faster lately.  I can't believe Christmas is a month away. 

I guess I will pick up where I left off.  While John was hunting in Missouri with his buddy Jeremy and Jeremy's dad Mike, I got to celebrate my sister in laws birthday.  (I think I got the better end of the deal.  hunting=yuck)  Lillie and I had a really fun time.  We ate a yummy dinner and then we got to make Gingerbread houses.  Have you ever tried to make a gingerbread house on your own?  It is a little complicated.  Add a little Lillie to the equation and it is down right tough.  I perservered though and won for the best house....ok....so everyone won. Technically I can still say that I won.

Here is the birthday girl, Ashley, with her "cake".  Apples and caramel dip. :)


Just makin some Gingerbread houses.
Lillie and I with our "prize winning" gingerbread house :)
All the houses!  They all turned out so great, so it is good that we all won! 
Do you notice the ghost-like whiteness around my head in the last two pictures.  Well, while we were making the gingerbread houses, Lillie got ahold of my camera and put her little messy fingers on the lens.  I didn't realize it until after I put the pictures on the computer. 

Thanks for getting older Ash!  We had a good time.

2 comments:

Annie Rosdahl said...

FUN! also Lillie cracks me up!! :)

Ashley Sumsion said...

Thanks for coming! It was fun!