We went with my mom, Ellie and Annie to cornbelly's because Anders gave us free tickets. It was so much fun. Anders didn't believe that we really made it through the maze, but we did in less than 10 minutes thanks to the thoroughly trampled corn and the fact that we ran into some people that had already been in the maze for awhile and were almost all the way through. It doesn't matter though because we really did make it through super fast.
We went through "The Creature". Lillie didn't mind it at all. She was so good the whole time we were there. I think she liked the carrier that John put her in (thanks Sam). Here we are about to go inside. Annie just about freaked once we were in there though because some kid decided that he would hide and grab her foot. It was pretty funny.
After that, we went through this 3D haunted house. It was actually pretty cool what they could do with their crazy paintings inside. Here we are with our amazing 3D glasses on. Don't we look so cool? (no, Lillie didn't have them on except for in this picture.)
This slide was our next stop. We only went down once, but we thought it would be fun to try.
Also, I got my face painted at the end. I thought it turned out pretty cool. It looked good with my costume while I handed out candy to the trick or treaters.
Phew. I am finally done updating. See, I told you that we did TONS of stuff this week. We had so much fun!
2 comments:
It was really fun and it was not funny how he grabbed my ankle!! It was scary!!! See you later!
Looks like fun! Lillie is getting so big! She's beautiful!
Post a Comment