Life is going really well for us right now. John just accepted a job offer from his work, so we are going to be staying here in Utah. (yay!) We are excited about it and it means that we can start looking for a house. So many exciting things!
Lillie is getting so big. Her chub is so irresistable and I just love kissing those cheeks all the time. She is such a mild mannered, easy going, happy baby. I love that she smiles all the time now and I love listening to her talk to herself. She makes some of the funniest sounds. She is seeing so well now and can hold her head up by herself (for a little bit). I am always so amazed that she is my baby. I am so lucky!
In other news, Charli comes home next month on the 26th! Lillie can hardly wait to meet her :) Charli is dying to meet Lillie too. It is crazy to think that Lillie will be almost 3 months old when Charli meets her. I guess it's crazy too that she is almost 8 weeks old. Time flies.
That is about it for the updates. Enjoy some cuteness, and smiles.
This one was taken 9/12
This one was from yesterday.
4 comments:
what a cutie head! how are YOU doing?!
Oh That is adorable!!! That is awesome you guys will be staying here in Utah!!! Were are you guys going to live here in utah? Oh I have an idea how about...... Right next door!!! The kaylors house is for sale remember!! Love you Jonie!!!
Love,
Annie
Seriously she is getting cuter by the second!! Yeah for staying in Utah...I have a better chance of meeting this little one if you are in a neighboring state! Love ya!
She's so cute. I think it's so funny that she looks so much like John! We need to play!
Post a Comment